Tuesday, October 4, 2011

3 Designs

    IDEA#1
   
     So what I have decided to do so that 6 graders can learn the design cycle is to use slideshare. 
So the first idea that I have to present my slideshare is by giving some brief information on what the design cycle is. Then I would present on what I investigated  and give some sample pictures. After I present the information i would present my plan and i will also give some sample pictures. I do want to make this interesting so that at the end they would have a good picture of what the design cycle is and they will not forget.




   IDEA#2

     Another idea I have for presenting my slideshare is just giving everything just straight out and I would give some small description about every step in the design cycle but it would not be as interesting as i would like it to be but it would be in a very short amount of time.




  IDEA#3

  So lastly I would like to present all the information about the design cycle and give some small description about it and at the end i would make kind of a small game that will review the design cycle and kids will  learn it at the end of the slide but they will like it because they are going to have fun. I would want to put some colors in it but not just any kind of random colors I want it to get the kids attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment