Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Design Brief

10.     Write a short statement of what you are going to make, why you are going to make it, and for        
        whom you are making it.

Formulate a Design Specification

   What I am going to do for my project is create a slideshare to teach 6th graders how to learn the design cycle. I want to make my project fun not to much of a small kid game but i want to make something that they can enjoy.

11.    What are the requirements for this assignment?

       The requirement for my project is to make it easy to understand so that they will not have a difficult time learning the design cycle.

12.  What are the limitations you have with this assignment?
      I think some limitations are that after a while I am going to have to remove the slideshare from the internet.





13. How will you "test" your project?

No comments:

Post a Comment